Our Products | Industrial Usage - DynaView Standard / Pro Software
For AME / BME / DBC / DAC / DSM Series
Instructions manual: DynaView Standard Pro Reference Manual.pdf (requires Acrobat Reader).
– Data acquisition from load x displacement, load x time, stress x displacement and stress x time tests.
– Allows making and storing multiple testings and exhibiting graphs simultaneously.
– Allows zoom and measurements on graphs.
– Allows linear or logarithmic scales on graphs.
– Automatic conversion to any force unit (gf, kgf, tf, mN, N, daN, kN, lbf and dyn), prior to or after testings.
– Automatic conversion from force to stress and vice versa, and among stress units ( force/area, Pa, kPa, MPa ), prior to or after testings.
– Allows change of test probe cross-sectional area prior to or after testings.
– Calculates statistical data by test or among tests.
– Automatic or manual data acquisition.
– Indicators for maximum, minimum and average load, elastic modulus, yield point ( Pro version ), breaking point, adhesion and tearing force and others.
– Automatic HTML, Word and Excel test report generation.
– File output for SPC ( Statistical Process Control ).
– Testing data exportation to spreadsheet format file.
– Report can be customised with company data etc.
– Allows to save settings for each test or standard.
– Reads dynamometer through a PC serial port.
– Runs under Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- Software available in English, Spanish or Portuguese.
- Includes one year free support and upgrades.
Data acquisition card for:
– Full bridge strain gage displacement sensor.
– Half bridge strain gage displacement sensor.
– Quarter bridge strain gage displacement sensor.
– Linear potentiometric displacement sensor.
– Encoder output displacement sensor.